• Download Dailyhunt App

Sign UP / Sign In



Home > English > Introduction To Forex : Cash In On The Trillion Dollar Forex Market

Introduction To Forex : Cash In On The Trillion Dollar Forex Market

Author: Carl James


199 ( 96% off)

  • My Rating

  • Review Title

  • Review Comment

To read this book you need to Download the Dailyhunt App on your phone. Available in Android, Windows & Iphone

"Welcome to Introduction to Forex. I hope that you are excited to discover how to Cash In On The Trillion Dollar Forex Market.The secrets that the successful traders are using every day to build portfolios that even the most seasoned trader would be proud to own.After finishing this course, you will be armed with the information that you need to build your own successful portfolio. I have laid it out in a simple to understand format that is easy to follow.In the following chapters you will learn the difference between the traditional stock market and the Forex Market. You will begin the process of understanding the market trends and statistics. I say begin to understand them because it will be constantly changing and something that you will be continuously learning and developing as you become more experienced in the process.You will discover why technical analysis is so important and how to use it to make the best trading decisions that you possibly can.This course will show you the best ways to determine your strategy and allow you to manage your risks by showing you ways to manage your money.I am also going to show you why 90% of traders lose their shirts, and how the other 10% WIN… consistently. This information alone is worth triple the price of this ebook!"

  • Release Date:
  • Book Size: 1 MB
  • Language: English
  • Category: Business & Economics

  • 2017-03-26 20:31:38.0

    Saurav Ghosh

    Excellent topic

  • 2016-05-04 23:05:45.0

    Rakesh Kasba

  • 2016-02-07 18:24:22.0

    Shekhar Odhekar

    Very useful... Book

  • 2016-01-07 20:45:24.0

    Tilak Dev Anand

    Fantastic basic idea

    Good for market beginners to understand terms

  • 2015-12-01 19:03:51.0



If you want to read ebooks please download our app in your favorite mobile