6th Edition of India m2m + IoT Forum to start on 14 January
India m2m + IoT Forum 2019, the national forum on machine-to-machine (m2m) and the Internet of Things (IoT) is opening its door for one and all from the world of m2m and IoT.
The two-day forum will be held on Monday, 14th January 2019 and Tuesday, 15th January 2019 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India, jointly organised by the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (DMS IIT Delhi), FI Media (Future Internet and Electronic Media, a prestigious project of the European Union) and India m2m + IoT Forum. The forum will map the existing developments and opportunities and the challenges facing the industry, including the technology adoption and integration such as; m2m, IoT, 5G, artificial intelligence (AI), big data, cloud-fog-edge-mist computing, geographic information system (GIS), global positioning system (GPS), telematics technologies and etc, for the overall development of the society both at the urban and at the rural at large, thereby 'capitalising the connected world'.
Following the key recommendations from the esteemed panellists and stakeholders of the ecosystem, the 6th edition of India m2m + IoT Forum will organise 'India Smart Cities Forum' scheduled on Monday, 14 January 2019 and 'India Smart Villages Forum' scheduled on Tuesday, 15 January 2019 with intriguing topics as follows:
1. Inaugural on - 'The 100 Smart Cities of India' and 'The Smart Villages of India' - the Inaugural Session will be delivered by the 'Honorable Secretary Ms Aruna Sundarajan from the Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry of Communications, Government of India, emphasising on 'THE CITY and VILLAGE INHERITED TO THE CITY and VILLAGE DRIVEN BY TECHNOLOGY'
2. Plenary on - 'Changing Paradigm of Smart Cities and Smart Villages of the world vis-a-vis the Smart Cities and Smart Villages of India' - the esteemed speakers of Plenary Session will emphasise on the 'Technology Driven City and Village to Technology-Enabled City and Village to the City and Village Co-Created by Citizens - Where DO WE STAND in 2019?'
3. Industry Session on - 'Optimising Smart Cities with Disruptive Technologies' - where you will get to hear from the Smart City CEO's and the Industry experts on how the Cities are being optimised and transformed with the adoption of disruptive technologies, i.e., m2m IoT 5G AI Cloud-Edge-Fog-Mist Computing GIS GPS Telematics and more…
4. 'India-EU Dialogue on ICT for Smart Cities' - will be organised by the prestigious project, namely, 'India-EU ICT Collaboration Standardisation' of the Delegation of European Union to India, highlighting the absolute need for 'Leveraging Standards for Smart Cities'
5. A Special Startups Session on - 'Cities of the Future with Smart City Innovators'.
The attraction of the forum will be the 'Technology Show - by FIWARE Foundation member companies namely - NEC Technology India, APInf, MobilePedia and Smart Cities Lab Ltd demonstrating the OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM designed and developed by the FIWARE FOUNDATION - a market-ready open source software, combining components that enable the connection to IoT with Context Information Management and Big Data services in the Cloud.
Participants will get the chance to meet Stellapps Technologies - an end-to-end dairy technology solutions company - the first of its kind in India, Sensorise - an IOT Services and Solutions company, Phoenix Robotix - a network-IoT and Big data company, Sensable - an IoT company offering end-to-end smart solutions using artificial intelligence and machine learning, C-DOT - an autonomous Telecom R&D Centre of Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Government of India - showcasing Common Service Platform for m2m communications on oneM2M Specifications.
The forum appreciates the contribution and patronage of the key partners and stakeholders from the ecosystem for making this platform a great opportunity to participate in comprehensive thought leadership with expert talks and panel discussions on disruptive technologies; gather insights for enriching the urban and rural environment; and focus on policy regulations and standards over the next years. The forum helps to promote collaboration and partnership dialogues between India-EU on smart cities and smart villages business opportunities; driving m2m + IoT businesses via smart cities and smart villages projects; one-on-one business meetings and matchmaking sessions; live demos and technology shows. Companies will display their Future Ready products and solutions from the 'Smart Cities' and 'Smart Villages' segments. The Startup companies will stand a chance to get mentored, incubated and funded....