Top 10 Stocks that moved the Most on July 16
On Thursday the indices showed good and positive figures led by IT and Bank stocks in the trading session. At market closing, Sensex was at 36430 up by 378 points or 1.05%, Nifty was trading at 10728 up by 110 points or 1.04%.
Here are the Top 10 Stocks that moved the most:
- Infosys was up by 10% with the day’s high at 955.50 also hitting the 52-Week high mark.
- Cipla was over 5% with the stock price at 674.50 at market closing.
- Mahindra & Mahindra surged over 3% to close at 570.90.
- Bharti Infratel shed nearly 7% on Thursday closing at Rs 190.
- Yes Bank shed nearly 7% with the stock price at closing at Rs 19.20.
- Bajaj Consumer up by nearly 20% with the stock price at Rs 180.
- Eveready India at 52-Week high up by nearly 10% with the stock price at 102.70.
- Britannia at 52-Week high mark up by nearly 4% with the stock price at Rs 3854.75.
- Avenue supermarket shed by nearly 7% with only sellers in the day with the stock price at closing at 2007.50.
- Tata Comm shed by 5% with the stock price falling down to 681.60.
Follow for more updates on Stock markets .
The post Top 10 Stocks that moved the Most on July 16 appeared first on Business Upturn.