How to Use Microsoft Edge browser's Continue On PC feature on Android
We have known about continue to pc option on the Microsoft Edge browser. The Edge browser has been made available for Android and iOS platforms and you can actually resume your browsing on your browser with the same browser and here is how you can do that.
As a first step, you need to link your mobile to the PC
- Go to Settings on your Windows PC and then click on Phone
- Then click on the Add Phone option which will open a dialogue box that will ask you to enter your mobile number, then it will share a link that will enable web sharing from any browser
- It will further ask you to enter your country's area code and enter the phone number of the device you want the link to be sent to, once entered, click on send
- You will get a message displayed on the screen that says text sent check your phone
- Then just close the window to see your phone name appear in the phone menu on your Windows PC
- Then head to your Android phone, click on the link from the text message you received and install the Microsoft Apps application from the Play store
- It will enable you to share the web page open in any other browser, just choose the option Continue on PC from the sharing menu
- You will notice an icon at the bottom that is a smartphone with an outward arrow, click on it
- You will then see a window pop up, select the device you wish to share the link with, and open it immediately.
- Or you can also choose to share Continue later and the link will be sent to the action center on your PC.
Hope you learned this new feature on the Microsoft edge browser with our easy step-by-step guide.