Trump Trapped: Whom Should He Listen To Doctors, Governors Or The Know-It-All Himself
Medical Experts Forewarn Trump: Millions Could Die If America Reopens This Easter
President Of United States is Trapped — It's Trump Vs Doctors And Governors Vs Trump: Grave Coronavirus Crises In America
The statement of 800000 doctors warned President Trump to not lift social distancing by this Easter, 12th of April else he is risking the health of all Americans and it will have extremely serious consequences.
The doctors through a council and the letter coneveyed their message clearly that they need President Trump to lead the nation against this brutal coronavirus pandemic — purely based on medical science based recommendations and not on his on gut instinct.
A council representing more than 800000 doctors across the United States Of America signed a letter insisting President Trump to reverse his call for businesses and economy to reopen on this Easter.
It is a warning to President Trump that if he superseeds the advisory of the coronavirus task force — America could be in deep trouble. It can jeopardize the health of millions of Americans and throw the medical centers and health acre workers into an umanageable chaos.
CMMS (Council of Medical Specialty Societies) comprises of the following physician's groups:
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- American College of Radiology
- American College of Rheumatology
- American College of Surgeons
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Geriatrics Society
- American Medical Informatics Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American Urological Association
- Association for Clinical Oncology
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- North American Spine Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
CMSS and its allys have called for te President's leadership in issuing encouragemnet and advisory to Americans to continue to maintains social distancing as thats the only way to slow the spread of coronavirus cases.
Dear President Trump,— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) March 28, 2020
Not long ago, you said because your uncle or someone was a doctor, you really understood this virus.
We all hope that you can also understand these real doctors when they tell you Easter is too soon. #BePresidential (Cuomo is doing it). https://t.co/PR34j8s4Vt
CMSS in its letter to President Trump wrote:
'Significant COVID-19 transmission continues across the United States, and we need your leadership in supporting science-based recommendations on social distancing that can slow the virus. Our societies have closely adhered to these measures by moving our staff to fulltime telework and canceling in-person meetings (including annual meetings). These actions have helped to keep physicians and other health professionals in health care facilities, including hospitals, and reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.'
Watch: President Trump wants to reopen the economy at 0.24
Andrew Cuomo Governor for New York City responded to President trump's call for reopening the economy this Easter:
My mother is not expendable. And your mother is not expandable… We're not going to accept a premise that human life is disposal. We're not going to put a dollar figure on human life.
REPORTER: Conservatives are saying to to end this crisis, older people are expendable— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 24, 2020
CUOMO: "My mother is not expendable. And your mother is not expandable… We're not going to accept a premise that human life is disposal. We're not going to put a dollar figure on human life." pic.twitter.com/XkfnoPwzeq
'We are at war,' Governor Mike DeWine of Ohio said:
'The result is a patchwork of local and state directives that use a variety of terms, like 'shelter in place,' or 'safer at home.' The stunning effect is the same: About seven in 10 Americans are or will soon be under instructions to stay at home'.
Vice President Mike Pence and a group of medical public health officials are told to brief Trump in its exactness on the possibilities by end of this Sunday — The White House Coronavirus Task Force said, Trump himself could attend one of these meetings. That said: post this breifings amid the most number of coronavirus cases in US — let's see what annoucnement President Trump makes on monday or tuesday re: to reopening up the economy this easter and other critical decisions around it.
Lifting nationwide social distancing restrictions in US
In the letter CMSS further insisted:
'Federal, state, and local governments should only set a date for lifting nationwide social distancing restrictions consistent with assessments by public health and medical experts. Lifting restrictions sooner will gravely jeopardize the health of all Americans and extend the devastation of the COVID-19 pandemic.'
Latest Update is President Trump has conveyed through his Teittwer handle that New York, New Jersy and Connecticut will not be quarantined.
On the recommendation of the White House CoronaVirus Task Force, and upon consultation with the Governor&dhapos;s of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, I have asked the @CDCgov to issue a strong Travel Advisory, to be administered by the Governors, in consultation with the….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020
Andrew Governer's pushback response:
As President Trump weighs a possible quarantine for the New York area, Gov. Andrew Cuomo says &dhapos;I don&dhapos;t think it&dhapos;s legal&dhapos;: &dhapos;I don&dhapos;t believe that any federal administration could be serious about a physical lockdown … I don&dhapos;t think the American people would stand for it&dhapos; pic.twitter.com/YM9IXb7iZC— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) March 28, 2020
President Trump has already been ridiculed across for his reopening call this Easter — we'll have to wait and watch; if rise in his ratings justify his coronavirsus crises response and he will turn out to be truly a wartime President.
Horrible Coronavirus Crises — Trump Vs Doctors And Governors — Can Donald Trump Measure Up To His Ratings Against Rising Coronavirus Crises In America?
Join Telegram Join WhatsApp