The Women's Indian Chamber of Commerce, State President heading Karnataka Personal Branding and G100 ( Karnataka State Chair for Brand Creation and Marketing) Ranjeeta Greta Chatterjee, is a multifaceted woman donning many hats. Leading WICCI' and G100's Personal Branding Council for Karnataka, Ranjeeta's main priority was to assemble a council of women from different backgrounds, different areas of expertise and businesses not only to help, learn and grow from each other but to also facilitate other women to do the same.
Keeping with the theme of Personal Branding, Ranjeeta has convened women from various fields like: .
Entrepreneurs, Mental Health Professionals, Image Consultants, Financial Experts, Artists, Photographers, Interior Designers, Professors, and Writers, to be part her dynamic team. .
Important mission of the council is to promote personal branding to brand owners and new businesses.
Presenting 19 impressive members of WICCI's Karnataka Personal Branding Council carefully selected and vetted by Ranjeeta:
1. Laveena Dsouza - Vice President ( Brand Owner of Riya Interiors)
2. Prof.Shalini Sharma - Mental Health Expert.
3. RJ Snigdha - Fitness Expert . Healthy Hustle
4. Jasmine Divya Pinto - Chartered Accountant ( Finzcurve)
5. Janice Pearl D'Souza - Learning and Organizational Development ( WorldScape Human Science)
6.Ronak Sharma ( Founder Filmmaker and Director at Hasya Hetu Films)
7.Anasuya K Lingappa - Assistant Professor pursuing Ph.D in women entrepreneurship.
8.Neha Mathur - Image Consultant ( The Missing Piece)
9.Elishiba K - Product Photographer
10. Rasika Prasad - Content Writer(23&Home)
11. Tanmayi - Digital Marketer ( Growsocial)
12. Amulya Seetharaman - Photographer
13. Vashti Mitra - Graphic Designer ( Creat)
14. Mythri Sekhon - Entrepreneur - ( Brand owner Myscira naturals)
15. Debjani Bhattacharya - Entrepreneur - Premium Leather Products ( Debystudio)
16. Roshini Anand - Entrepreneur - Baker and Artist ( The Sweet Life and Zilpa)
17. Jasmine Rosita Pinto - Entrepreneur - Fashion Designer ( Fuchsia Flamingo)
18. Nikita Pais - Entrepreneur - Artist ( Painted Aura)
19. Yanglem Chanu Babyna - Entrepreneur - Jewellery Designer ( Naayeen)
And of course Ranjeeta herself.- Brand owner at Greta's Essentials. Manufacturer of Therapeutic skincare products under the brand name Bluoilz. Greta's Baked Granola for bulk manufacturing of granola and Greta's Gift Box into customized Gifting.
With the support of WICCI, and G100, she hopes the council will help women be the best version of themselves. She believes the council will help guide, mentor entrepreneurs to build their brand by improving their professional skills, learning important life lessons, strengthening their financial stance and most importantly, being their own brand ambassador.
A strong community of women supporting women is what this council stands for. They urge as many people to join them on their journey on the following social media handles.
This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Dailyhunt Publisher: Interviewer PR