Golden opportunity to work in SBI; Apply soon, only someday are left
If you want to get a job in a government bank, then State Bank of India, the country's largest bank, has brought a lot of opportunities for you. SBI is recruiting people on many posts. If you are also ready, then you can apply by visiting SBI portal immediately as only some days are left.
The job aspirants have to apply on or before October 8, 2020.
Starting date for online application and fee submission: September 18, 2020
Last date for online application and fee submission: October 8, 2020
Last date for submission of hard copy: October 15, 2020
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current): 17 Posts
- Manger (Retail Products): 5 Posts
- Data Trainer: 1 Post
- Data Translator: 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst : 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): 1 Post
- Two- years Post Doctoral Fellowship: 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II) : 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II) : 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III): 4 Posts
To apply for all these posts, all candidates (who belong to the General / EWC / OBC category) will have to deposit Rs 750 as online examination fee for however, the SC / ST and handicapped candidates are not to be charged.
(As on April 1, 2020)
Age should be between 25 to 30 years for all posts of advertisement number 21/2020-21. The age for other posts is determined separately. Which can be checked by clicking on the link given below.
Candidates who are interested for the above given posts can click on the following notifications to get more information about the vacancies.