Benefits of Sukhasana: What are the benefits of Sukhasana and how to do it
Benefits of Sukhasana: It is one of the easiest yoga poses and can be performed easily.
Benefits of Sukhasana: Sukhasana is a quite popular yoga asana. It is done during the meditation and breathing exercise. This is also done as a lotus pose and padmasana. Sukhasana word describes peace and position. It means rest and happiness. However, asana means position. It is quite easy to do Sukhasana and you can easily do it by yourself. There are a lot of benefits to doing Sukhasana. It helps to improve the body posture and brings relief to a backache. We all keep sitting on the chair all through the day. Thus, we must do this yoga asana daily. ( Viparita Karani Or Legs Up: Process and Benefits of Viparita Karani Pose)
Benefits of Sukhasana: How to do Sukhasana and what are the benefits of doing it?
- Step by step guide to do Sukhasana
- Benefits of Sukhasana
Step by step guide to do Sukhasana
- Spread the bedsheet or mat on the floor and sit straight.
- Spread your legs.
- Now fold the knees and lay the knees towards the outside.
- Out your upper leg beneath the knee of the other leg.
- Keep your hands on your knees and clean your palms. You must keep your neck, head and back straight.
- Keep your eyes in the front.
- Stay in this position for a minute.
- Now change the position of your legs.
Benefits of Sukhasana
- Practising Sukhasana helps to stretch your spinal cord. It even helps to enlarge the spinal cord.
- This asana helps to broaden the chest and the collarbone.
- It helps to keep the ankle healthy.
- It helps to keep the make the muscles of back strong and improves the posture of the body.
- Performing this asana helps to keep you physically and mentally balanced.
- It brings flexibility in the ankle, knee and the hips.
- Performing Sukhasana helps to make the people healthy.
- This asana helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- It helps to stretch the back and neck.
Increase sperm count: Amazing Yoga asanas to increase the sperm count