Best adds two new routes for its AC buses
The Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply and Transport (BEST) on Thursday, March 12 announced a direct AC bus on two routes. The first is Route no. A-214 which will run between Bandra station and Mount Mary Basilica, while route no. A-211 will ply from Bandra station to Chuim village. The first and the last service will be at 6 am and 10 pm respectively. There will be a new bus available at a frequency of 10 minutes.
BEST has been looking at revamping its service in a bid to increase ridership. It has also been looking at assessing the on-ground demand and trying to match the same.
As a matter of fact, these two routes too have been started as commuters had been demanding for the same.
BEST has added many new routes to its fleet, here's the complete list:
- Bus no. 7 LTD will run from Dr SPM Chowk to Rani Laxmibai Chowk between 12:15 am and 12:30 pm. Two buses will run on this route.
- Three buses from Dr. S.P.M. Chowk to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 11:30 pm on Wednesday to 12:30 am on Thursday.
- Five new buses from Dr. S.P.M. Chowk to Ahilyabai Holkar Chowk Churchgate Station (East) between 10 am and 11 pm.
- Three additional buses will be added for route no 203 which will run from Andheri Station (West) to Juhu Beach between 11 pm and 11:30 pm on Wednesday.
- Five additional buses will run from Santacruz Station (West) to Juhu Bus Station between 10 pm to 11:15 pm on Wednesday.
- There will be additional buses running (on route No 247) between Borivali Station (West) and Gorai Creek. The buses will operate on route number 294 while returning.
- AC Bus from Andheri station to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport's Terminal 2