5 reasons why the camera of Samsung Galaxy A70s is way ahead of the rest
Samsung Galaxy A70s has been in the news for a while now, primarily because of its all-new, powerful and versatile 64-megapixel triple camera. Now that it is here, it is easy to see what the fuss was about.
Let's begin by diving into the capabilities of the powerful camera that delivers amazingly detailed pictures. The rear triple camera comes loaded with Samsung's 64MP (F1.8 aperture) primary sensor, a secondary 8MP Ultra-Wide camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. Even the front camera is a 32-megapixel beast with coveted features such as selfie focus and AR Emoji.
Key highlights that steal the show are the 5 camera modes that cover virtually every need that the photographer in you has ever had. Let's take a look at the awesome features of Samsung Galaxy A70s:
1. Night Mode: Enables you to take pictures even in the darkest of lighting conditions, resulting in beautifully lit images. The Galaxy A70s achieves flawless captures even at night through multi-frame capturing. This brings us to our next feature...
2. Super Steady Video: The Samsung Galaxy A70s' camera captures fast-paced action moments that are shake free. The videos shot are smooth and clear even though your hands might be unsteady or when you are on the move to your next adventure.
3. Ultra-Wide View: The Ultra-Wide camera expands your view seeing almost as wide as your eyes can. When you want to take group photos or capture more of the scene at once, the camera is able to fit it all in a single frame.
4. Alive Camera: An innovative feature from the brand that suggests the best composition while shooting to help you get a good photo. The accompanying intelligent Scene Optimizer automatically adjusts the colour, contrast, and brightness to optimize the image quality based on what you are shooting.
5. Live Focus: This feature enables you to blur out the background and focus on the subject.
This is how Samsung is subtly carving itself as the kingpin of smartphone cameras. Instead of simply increasing the megapixel, they have carved out an entire ecosystem to deliver one of the best shooting experiences in the market today.
And it doesn't end here. Other exciting features of the phone include:
- 6.7 inches (17.02 cm) Full HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with minimum bezels
- 64MP (F1.8) + 8MP + 5MP Rear Triple Camera
- 32MP Front Camera
- 4K Video recording
- 6 GB/8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W super-fast charging
- Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor with Game Booster
- On-screen fingerprint sensor
- Samsung pay
- Knox Security
- Samsung One UI based on Android Pie (9.0)
The Samsung Galaxy A70s is available in two variants - 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage.
Learn more about the features here.