M.Tech Programme at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies(RGUKT), Basar
Name of the programme: M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.Tech in Computational Mechanics in Mechanical Engineering.
- Qualified in GATE (2017/2018/2019) or PGECET 2019.
- For ECE and Mechanical Engineering:- B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Electronics & Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent.
- For CSE: B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent or MCA.
- First class or an equivalent grade in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- SC/ST candidates: 55% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
- GATE (2017/2018/2019) or PGECET-2019 in order of merit followed by an INTERVIEW.
- In Interview, 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks (2017/2018/2019) or PGECET (2019) marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
- First priority will be given to GATE (2017/2018/2019) qualified candidates. If the seats are left vacant, those seats will be filled with PGECET qualified candidates.
- Prospective National Students having qualified in GATE from States other than Telangana can also apply. Admission of these candidates is subject to rules of Govt. of Telangana as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary.
- Online application commences: 17.09.2019 to 20.09.2019(12noon)
- Last date for receipt of Online applications: 20-9-2020
For more details, please visit: