Thursday, 16 May, 1.56 pm Window to News

Home
Woman in UP dies after explosion in her mouth

Aligarh, May 16 (IANS) In a bizarre incident, a woman has died here in Uttar Pradesh after an explosion in her mouth during treatment. The woman was brought to the J.N. Medical college here on Wednesday evening after she allegedly consumed poison. As soon as the doctors began treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, an explosion took place which was recorded in the CCTV cameras. A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded. A deeper research into the incident will reveal the exact cause, said the hospital spokesman. --IANS
amita/pg/mr
Dailyhunt
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Dailyhunt. Publisher: Windowtonews
Top