GPAT 2021 registration deadline extended till January 30
The GPAT 2021 application fee is Rs 2,000 for the unreserved categories. The last date to submit GPAT application fee is January 31, 2021. The GPAT correction window will be opened on February 1 and 2. GPAT 2021 will be a three-hour examination to be held in two shifts-- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
How to submit GPAT 2021 application fee?
- Visit the GPAT 2021 official website
- Create a new account by entering the candidate's first name, last name, email address, date of birth, educational qualifications including Class 12 certificates, and graduation certificates.
- Enter a password and remember to login in later.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature
- Then candidates will be directed to the payment gateway. Choose the type of payment including credit card, debit card or netbanking.
- Give choices for cities to appear for the examination. The candidates will receive the confirmation mail for GPAT 2021 registration.
For direct link, visit https://testservices.nic.in/index.html